2012 Ken McNabb Trail Ride Giveaway Photo Contest
Entry Deadline: May 11, 2012
Learn more about Ken McNabb's 5-day Mountain Vacation Ride at www.kenmcnabb.com
Download Rules as a PDF
- This contest is open to legal residents of the United States that are 18 years of age or older. If there is an individual framed in the picture that is younger than 18 years of age we will need a release from the parents or guardians stating that media usage is agreed to.
- The trail ride has to be utilized in 2012. There are two dates to pick from. July 16-20 or August 6-10. If you are unable to take the trip we will award it to the photo that has the second most amounts of likes.
- Pictures submitted for contest need to include a horse and the Pyranha Equine Spray and Wipe product. Please no nudity, rudeness or offensive behavior.
- Pictures will be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 11, 2012. On May 14, 2012 they will be uploaded to an album on the Pyranha Facebook page and the photo with the most likes at noon on May 18th will be the contest winner.
- The contest winner will have 5 days from the winning announcement to claim their prize.
- The photo contest winner and one guest will attend a pack trip guided by Ken McNabb through the Laramie Mountains of Wyoming for 5 days.
- You may take your own well-broke horse or you are welcome to ride one of the pleasant mountain horses of Ken McNabb's.
- Dutch oven cooking will be provided
- Personal sleeping arrangements in a wall tent
- Fishing, Photography, and Wildlife viewing opportunities
- Interaction with one of the industry's leading clinicians
Contest Winner Responsibilities:
- Travel to and from the destination
- Bring their own personal items, including sleeping bag and all clothing and riding gear
- Winner may bring their own saddle if they desire
- Alcohol is not allowed on these trips
Learn more about Ken McNabb and Pyranha by watching "Discovering the Horseman Within" on the RFDTV!