SprayMaster® Barn Misting System Kit
Install it in an afternoon and enjoy freedom from insects year round!
For whole barn fly control, rely on the 55 gallon SprayMaster® Barn Misting System Kit. SprayMaster® Barn Systems include a 1/2 horsepower electric motor-driven pump controlled by a solid state electronic timer that is programmed to dispense an insecticide formulation in the form of a very fine mist at specific intervals through special spray nozzles. The result is a state of the art, hassle-free solution to control harmful flying and biting insects in and around horse barns. The system is expandable up to 80 stalls.
- Everything you need to install the system in a 4 stall barn (expandable up to 80 stalls with the purchase of additional hose and nozzles)
- Automatically timed spray intervals keep your barn virtually insect free
- Easy to install with basic tools
SprayMaster System Only
- The SprayMaster® System without the kit includes the 55 gallon barrel and motor only. Tubing, nozzles and insecticide not included.
- View the System Installation Video (Coming Soon)
- Download System Installation and Operation Instructions
- How to clean the system nozzles
- Diagram of system parts